Business License & Permits

To apply for a new business license or to process an annual renewal please contact Town Hall at 337-826-3626.

Who needs an Occupational License from the Town of Washington? Any person conducting business within the town limits. 

Who needs a Beer Permit or Liquor Permit? Any person selling beer or liquor.

When does my license or permit need to be renewed? Occupational License, Beer Permits, and Liquor Permits must be renewed every January.