Permits & Inspections
Our Building Codes and Inspections Department takes on the responsibility within our community of the following:
- Working directly with the Historic District Commission
- Enforcing building codes
- Ensuring the health, safety and general welfare of our citizens
- Reviewing building plans
- Issuing building permits
- Scheduling and conducting building inspections
- Conducting building construction inspections
- Issuing certificate of occupancy permits
The Building Permits and Inspections Department will strive to assist you with your construction project in an efficient and accountable manner. They are responsible for permitting all construction and conducting inspections of all construction-related permits as well as issuance of Certificates of Occupancy, Fire Prevention, and Special Events.
The process of obtaining a permit is to contact Building Code Inspection Services LLC to find out what permiting you will need. The Town of Washington will collect payment at Town Hall by check, money order or debit/credit card.
Rodney "Cooney" Richard
Building Code Inspection Services LLC
100 Sis Lane /PO Box 606 Carencro, LA 70520